Terms & Conditions
VICTORIA MORRIS POTTERY PRODUCT INFORMATION
- VMP clay goods are one-of-a-kind stoneware editions with variations in glazes depending on the electric and gas kiln firings. Please note that works are unique and not exactly the same due to the firing process and handmade quality.
- Clay is fragile, do not drop it – handle it with care.
- Any alterations to an order are subject to a price change – including a size change, quantity, and glaze.
LOCAL PICKUPLocal pickup is available in the Greater Los Angeles area. Please be aware that, due to our limited storage capacity, we cannot store items ready for pickup for more than two weeks. Orders must be picked up within two weeks of fulfillment. Ready to ship orders are ready for pickup the following business day. Made-to-order items take about 6-8 weeks to complete. The studio will notify customers when a made-to-order item is ready for pickup. A two week holding period begins thereafter.
Should an order not be picked up within a two week period, the studio may charge an additional storage fee. This fee is determined by the size of the order, and assessed based on the amount of square footage its items take up. Preliminary fee is $10 / day for small orders and $25 / day for large orders.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- All orders will be assigned an estimated ship date, please allow 6 – 10 weeks for delivery based on inventory.
- Home Goods are made to order unless in stock, orders are processed on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Orders can also be placed based on current inventory stock available, please view web shop for availability.
- Clients are responsible for all shipping & handling costs, based on weight and destination.
- Any Rush orders or special deliveries will be higher price than regular ground shipping.
- All out-of-stock items are shipped once the product is finished, there will be no cancelled backorders.
- All orders are shipped via FedEx Ground unless requested otherwise by your company.
- Handmade unique goods may result in occasional delays and cannot be refunded or canceled.
SHIPPING & HANDLINGAll orders are packed professionally to industry standards for fragile works. Buyer shall bear all risk of loss or damage in transit. BZIPPY is not responsible for damage or loss in transit. BZIPPY reserves the right to make delivery in installments and back order goods unless Buyer expressly states otherwise in writing. If special handling is required to prep your order for shipment, we reserve the right to apply a handling fee.
CLAIMSBuyer must inspect shipment upon receipt. All claims must be made within three business days of receipt of goods. Merchandise stored for future use must be checked upon receipt. Failure to make a claim within three business day constitutes acceptance of the goods as is.
For claims, save original carton(s) and contents for possible inspection; take photographs; call the carrier to report the damages and receive claim instructions. For all shipments, notify email@example.com immediately of any damages, and supply photographs.
RETURNSReturns accepted only if items were damaged in shipping due to our packing process. No cash refunds for returned merchandise – credit only.
DURING PEAK SEASON, SEPT. 1st – DEC. 24TH
Please anticipate the possibility of a lengthened lead time; early delivery is recommended. To avoid late delivery of Holiday merchandise, please order 8 weeks in advance.